Matchmaking - How does it work?
|1 Feb- 3 May||Registration|
|2 March - 3 May||Book meetings||You can send and accept meeting requests. Meeting requests have to be accepted or declined by the other party. When accepting a meeting you will be able to choose a time for the meeting.|
|4-8 May||Virtual meetings||Meetings will take place virtually. You will find your meeting schedule in "My agenda" or "Meetings".|
A matchmaking event (also called Brokerage event) is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20-30 minutes are usually enough to build connections. This matchmaking event will be virtual which mean that you will have your meetings online instead of on-site.
How do I connect to my virtual meetings?
- Login to your profile
- Click on "Meetings" on the top
- Click on the green button saying "Meeting starts in ..."
In respect to your potential future business partner be in time for your meetings!
You do not need any additional software for the meetings, only an up-to-date web browser (ideally Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome), a microphone and preferably a webcam.
1. Online registration
I Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- Select your local support office
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
- Explain the product you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
Your profile will not be approved unless you have filled in the Marketplace. Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
IV. Your Availability
- Plan your attendance and choose the sessions for your meetings. See available sessions in the Agenda.
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Matchmaking event on these sessions.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of meetings
I. Booking meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
- Accept or reject the meetings you are asked for.
- When accepting a meeting request you intend to participate in the matchmaking event and your potential business partner will be waiting for you. In respect to organisers and your potential future business partners, be in time for your meetings. If unforeseen circumstances occur and you are not able to attend the matchmaking, cancel your meetings through the platform and inform us ASAP.
- II. Your schedule
You will find your meeting schedule in "My agenda" or "Meetings".
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform.
- RESPECT the other participant's time (your potential future business partner!) and be in time for all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification. If you need to cancel your meetings after 1st of May you need to inform the organisers.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.