Textile sector in Lithuania
The textile sector in Lithuania is one of the oldest ones, with more than 1000 companies on the market.
Why choose Lithuanian producers?
- The Lithuanian producers can offer all possible production cycles like trend research and analysis, sketch designs, constructions, pattern making, pattern grading, sampling, material sourcing, quality control, storage, CMT, RMG, private label, printing, pleating, corsage making, laundeing, corrugation,labeling, embroidery, laser cut and various types of delivery.
- Key production services are: wearing apparel, textile, home textile, knitwear, yarns, linen, CM/CMT services.
- Lithuanian producers are considered to be client orientated. They are able to produce in small batches and can offer short production and delivery times.
- Lithuanians have business experience in Western Europe and other countries, their attractive designs meet the European standards, they are rated high for technological and linguistic competence and work culture.
- Lithuanian producers cooperate with R&D institutions in Lithuania: Lithuanian institute of textiles, Kaunas university of technology, Vilnius university, Lithuanian university of sports, etc. New companies and business models are filling the sector and supplementing a traditional sewing and weaving industry with modern and high added value services.
- Lithuania now is becoming a recognized intelligent supply management and global logistic operator for the North Europe and CIS markets. Many foreign companies have already discovered the benefits of cooperation with Lithuanian producers.
Source: Enterprise Lithuania